Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Low Toner Prices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Low Toner Prices Reply with quote Back to top

Heres the best toner prices I have found posted. http://plotter-supplies.com/Supplies.asp

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Pricing Reply with quote Back to top

If those are the best call us we will beat any price by 10% if we have invoice from prior vendor

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Toner Prices Reply with quote Back to top

Patriot Blueprinting. Absolutely the best prices, always in stock, be prepared to pay C.O.D. but it's worth it.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This company is top notch and well worth the cod to save a pile of $$$$

recommended highly !

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I called for a price quote, but their prices were more than www.plotter-supplies.com

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: LOW TONER PRICES Reply with quote Back to top

TECH2TECH,

We pay less than $400.00 for KIP 8000, your price is $515.00.

They are a no frills outfit, buy a lot you might get a mug with candy.

Reprodoggie.

midnite blue
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: patriot blueprinting in new jersey Reply with quote Back to top

they have THE LOWEST toner prices i have found -- and it as actual KIP toner not generic -- if you find lower prices than his i would venture someone is missing a truck somewhere. -- i am not a t work right now but i will try to post his number monday --- also his prices on all KIP boxes are the best i have ever seen... and i can be a really cheap bastard --- just ask steve!

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try Just Digital We can get you a quote Just Ask Steve !

Oem free 3day ground shipping include

cmerigold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Best Toner Prices Reply with quote Back to top

Best prices we have found with a reputable company is [url]www.freedompaper.com. We have been buying for 2 years, service is great and you can also get your paper there too. Last time I ordered, they told me pricing on Kip Toner will be going down as soon as new website is up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Best Service Reply with quote Back to top

I think Plotter-Supplies is the best like this link says. They not only offer the best prices on toner and paper but provide free phone support for end users. This is great when you need your machine fixed NOW!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Plotter Supplies have the best Price's If you want to pay less than 28% off list, and purchase from a NON AUTHORIZED KIP DEALER !!!!

Try Repro Mart ! or the others they certianly can get you the price you need ! and FREE PHONE SUPPORT AS WELL, This Guy isnt Trained on 2200 or 7000 or the 3000 !!!

A union would call him a scab !!!!

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guest Thanks for the plug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: