Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Here's an IMPORTANT note, second group of 3000s arrived...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Here's an IMPORTANT note, second group of 3000s arrived... Reply with quote Back to top

I must say that the 2nd delivery of machines are alot quieter than the first and some issues with the controller still need to be resolved (I think). It's important to know that when you Ghost the controller you must unplug the scanner USB cable before Ghosting, if not the controller will not BOOT.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Noise Solution:
Install printer EPROM version:
K105x06a EPROM KIP 3000
This version EPROM dramatically reduces the speed of rotation in standby mode. This
reduces the motor sound to a very low level (almost inaudible).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We are still waiting on our first shipment of machines Confused

kiptech1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Ghosting Reply with quote Back to top

Had to reghost the machine on setup. It lost the IPS number and I couldnot enter the keycode to allow all functions....software still has some bugs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And they're off.... it looks like Ricoh got a jump on the pack... the Mita is also right up in there....Oce did not start....Xerox dosen't know the race was today........ and look.... there getting a late start....... it's KIP..... stumbling out of the gate as usual.

If a real company launched the 3000 it might have a chance. This is the machine that buries the KIP dynasty, OK maybe the KIP Knott's Landing.
KIP is too micro managed to bring something that needs to sell 2000 units a year to market.
I won't sell this until at least second quarter next year, if at all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What an idiot you are Guest. This machine will kick the crap out of the rest of the competition. You miss the boat and that is fine for the rest of us.

Try printing a true grayscale image on that "wonderfull" Ricoh....it is "awesome".

Make sure you empty the waste toner bottle and account for the developer you have to put in at each PM.

KIP PhD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: KIP 3000 Reply with quote Back to top

Ricoh? Are you crazy?

My favorite way to blow up the Ricoh.

I keep Ricoh Paper Spindle Ends in a paper tube along with the assembly that the paper roll lays in in my car. I also carry a spindle from a KIP.

I then speak about build quality, show them the difference.

That usually does it and I have maintained the high ground.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Non Believers Reply with quote Back to top

Here it is GUEST !

The Kip 3000 has it all and The Guys at Kip HQ and KTA got it correct,
great quality great foot print low maintenance and extended pm. with a msrp and service and cost per sqft that can not be matched!

Sure they will have some issues, But so does the Ricoh and any other unit that is new,

Call me in 3weeks when the rest of out 240w's have been replaced and ask on the actual production of this unit in the real world!
I know the ricoh is a real piece of shit that prints from the network sometimes and the blade sticks,eats developer and the cutter sucks and so on.

This is the right unit and all the kinks will be worked out !
So quiet and keep placing your Ricohs and You will see !!!

jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Intern on the piece of crap the Ricoh is. I just hope the 3000 performs half as good as the Intern says it will. Because at half as good it will still beat the Ricoh. My question is will the cost per sq. ft. really be that low or will we have $$$ issues later on. Like with the 3620 red starter toner, the 2000, the 6000?

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Holy Crap! Reply with quote Back to top

WOW BUTT HEAD AGREE WITH THE INTERN, Check the sky I believe chicken little is telling us the sky is falling !

Thanks Dude, The answer to your question is this those units 3620 2000 ect... where prodo types and they got it right on this one just like the 8,7, and yes the 6 with its isssues its still solid!

work threw the issues and you will be fine,
You guys have issue's let us know or myself and we/I will personally try to help if you cant succed on your own, The ultimate goal is the unit and the kip name !

Just dont waste my timeif you are band wagon guy that is just commenting on issues that others really have with their unit!

I am way to busy for this !
But the 3000 is the deal fellas, any non believer I will personally put 1 3000 up against any unit comprabile to it in the same enviorment with 1500 back on the winner for performance,pm's and cost !
Just Bring it fellas

I Love the 3000!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anonymous wrote:
And they're off.... it looks like Ricoh got a jump on the pack... the Mita is also right up in there....Oce did not start....Xerox dosen't know the race was today........ and look.... there getting a late start....... it's KIP..... stumbling out of the gate as usual.

If a real company launched the 3000 it might have a chance. This is the machine that buries the KIP dynasty, OK maybe the KIP Knott's Landing.
KIP is too micro managed to bring something that needs to sell 2000 units a year to market.
I won't sell this until at least second quarter next year, if at all.

Please don't sell the unit, it sounds like you just don't get it anyway. Kip is going to be able to sell everyone they can produce and they certainly don't need incompetent dealers such as yourself selling the 3000.

The 3000 is going to be the digital copier that all other copiers are going to be measured by. The Ricoh doesn't have a chance because the controller is horrible. Sure there are some initial problems with the 3000, but I will bet that Kip gets them resolved quickly and puts a serious hurt on the competition.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: