Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

ini image density settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solidrock
resident

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: ini image density settings Reply with quote Back to top

I know that there is a post or info somewhere about the copy density settings in Unattend.ini file. I can't find it anywhere. What are the limits of these settings, and are they the same for all the printers, or individual for each?

Shyloh
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The density settings are different per machine, which ones do you need?

solidrock
resident

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7000, 5/6000, and 3000 please.

Shyloh
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kip3000 Dark 13, Medium Dark 11, Medium 9, Medium Light 8, Light 7
Kip3100 Dark 8, Medium Dark 7, Medium 6, Medium Light 5, Light 4
Kip 6000/5000, 2000, 7000, 8000 Dark 40, Medium Dark 35, Medium 30, Medium Light 25, Light 20.

These arnt exact but they are close.

solidrock
resident

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are these the default settings? I thought that I heard of techs increasing the settings on a regular basis. Is this what you increase them to?

Shyloh
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

on some of the HDP printers they start at 35 for dark and on down. But they are all very close to the default settings. There is really no reason to modify these settings unless you are covering up a problem.

solidrock
resident

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What are the maximums for each machine?

Shyloh
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure, but i wouldnt go more than 5 higher than the dark density setting. Keep in mind, you shouldnt have to adjust these numbers at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: