Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Lets Help Each Other !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Why do Most Service Techs Leave the Manufacture?
a.Better money
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
b.Start Own Business
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
c.Leaves the industry
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
d.No future within Company
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
e.Cant Stand Sales Personal
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
d.Realize's Dealer May put the Manufacture Tech's out of Business
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Lets Help Each Other ! Reply with quote Back to top

Over Demanding,Not to Bright and Cronic Complainer and a Liar.

Customer is Royal Thorn in our side and We had to release them from cotract. Sound like anyone in Conn?

We Did however take the High road and send them to the Best DPS !!!

Money out of our pocket into a Friends I love this Country!!

This is the nature of our business, I help you you, you help me and we all help each other. Its when An Individual or Company Gets greedy and Full of themsleves is when we have problems. The Pie is large and the only thing we need is communication among ourselves, DPS Have provided this Forum us, Lets use it and Prosper from it. Just Dont Flex the muscle around that only pisses people off. We are here for a common cause, Make money and survive and get the answer to the Kip questions, and maybe more! So lets ban together and make DPS Forum Work for us !

My suggestion Is An nation Non-Accrediated Service Orginazation !!!

Like Irga But for the guys like us. The ones the man doesnt want ot work with For Information Contact [email protected] I will Holla At ya !

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like that idea. Maybe we can hire a tech in Boston too. I know one that might be out of a job soon.

Oh, and on that poll, weren't ALL those choices YOUR reasons? Oh, and you forgt the one that your boss was an a$$hole.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: